News & Events
Positive Business Conference
May 15-17, 2014
Ann Arbor, Michigan | Map It
This event—produced by the University of Michigan’s Steven M. Ross School of Business—will explore the most inspiring and practical approaches to building positive businesses.
At this inaugural Positive Business Conference, you will:
- Learn the latest thinking and research about what positive leadership approaches work in realizing transformative results.
- Explore pioneering practices of C-level executives at some of the world’s leading companies, including Whole Foods Market, Humana, and Procter & Gamble, as well as smaller giants such as Zingerman’s and Cascade Engineering.
- Participate in practical, hands-on workshops led by some of the world’s finest research and teaching faculty.
- Celebrate the myriad stories of leaders at all levels of organizations applying positive leadership principles.
- Formulate plans and partnerships to translate thought leadership into action in your organization.