News & Events
Law Practice and the Human Brain
January 12, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Neuro-Literacy 101 for Lawyers, Mediators, and Judges
This is not a Greater Good Science event.
The Integrative Law Institute presents this conference with topics including:
- Resolving human conflicts: new perspectives on the problem of an ultrasocial species with a human primate brain
- Language, metaphor, narrative , and the brain
- Attachment from a neuro-evolutionary perspective
- Human needs, shallow peace, and deep resolution: client interests include far more than what’s justiciable
- The non-rational side of weighing options and making choices: introduction to cognitive biases and neuro-economic concepts
Click here for more information on this event.