News & Events
2nd International Conference on Positive Psychology: “Giving Hope – Giving Future”
May 22 - 24, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
An international meeting with positive psychology research and practice scholars.
Note: This is not a Greater Good Science Center event.
This conference, presented in Czech and in English, is a platform for those interested in positive psychology to share knowledge, exchange ideas and collaborate across disciplines. Professionals from the fields of counselling and psychotherapy, education, psychology of work and organizations, coaching, health and social care, as well as students interested in positive psychology, are all encouraged to attend.
Keynote topics will include:
- The Role of Passion in Positive Psychology
- Positive Psychology and the Challenge of Diversity
- Zurich Studies in Positive Psychology
- Spirituality as a Key to Education
- Positive Aspects of Old Age: Humor in Elderly People
- Application of Positive Psychology in Training of Medical Students for Contact with Patients in Clinical Practice
- and much more.
For more information, visit http://www.cppc2013.eu/en/.