News & Events
Wisdom 2.0 Conference 2016
February 20-22, 2016
The Marriott Marquis, San Francisco
Wisdom 2.0 addresses the great challenge of our age: to not only live connected to one another through technology, but to do so in ways that are beneficial to our own well-being, effective in our work, and useful to the world.
Wisdom 2.0 is an annual interactive conference event with something for everyone.
Is the conversation about the merging of wisdom and technology new to you? Sit in on mainstage presentations featuring thought leaders from the worlds of tech, business, spirituality, and more to learn about the burgeoning movement to bring more compassion and wisdom to our modern world.
The three-day event features:
* Main stage speakers and panels;
* Breakout sessions and workshops;
* Conversations hosted by participants;
* Yoga and meditation rooms, and other lounge spaces; and
* parties and evening events for connecting and networking