News & Events
The Art & Science of Mindfulness: Las Vegas Compassion Conference
October 31 - November 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
FACES conference presents this compassion training from experts in psychology and mental health.
Note: This is not a Greater Good Science Center event.
This 3-day conference features the Greater Good’s own Emiliana Simon-Thomas, Ph.D., along with Daniel Siegel, Ph.D., Kristin Neff, Ph.D., Shauna Shapiro, Ph.D., Michael Meade, D.H.L., and more.
- Cultivating the Upside to Depression: Discovering Compassion as a Key to a Resilient Brain
- The Seeds of Destiny: Finding Meaning & Compassion
- Breaking Bad Habits: The Neuroscience & Psychology of Personal Transformation
- Self-Compassion & Coping with the Stress of Life
- Dispelling the Myth of Compassion Fatigue
- Ways to Nurture Compassion & and Bolster Resilience: A Constructive Narrative Approach
- Compassion and Decision Making: Implications for Conflict Resolution
- Mindfulness, Compassion Suffering & the Therapist
For more information, visit http://facesconferences.com/mindfulness-conferences.