News & Events
Search Inside Yourself: Joy on Demand
October 14, 2016-January 21, 2017
This one-day program offers micro-practices that support joy and therefore happiness and success
The Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute is offering a new program called “Joy on Demand,” based on the best-selling book by Chade-Meng Tan. The focus of this one-day program is on micro-practices that support joy and therefore happiness and success (and, a bit more world peace!).
This program is relevant for people at all stages of their lives or careers who would like a fun and no-nonsense intensive session on how to be happier, sustain wellbeing at work, have greater ease in relationships; both personal and professional, and be more creative and resilient.
You will learn:
- “Joy Micro-practices”: bite-sized mental habits you can use throughout the day for more joy and less stress
- The science and art of calming the mind for greater focus and mental clarity
- Tools & mindsets for resilience, collaboration, compassion, and courage
- Counterintuitive findings on sustaining happiness and working with stress
- How to transform challenging relationships in your life, supported by Joy
You’ll also receive follow-up practices and resources to help build new habits to bring more joy into daily life.
Offered in San Francisco, Toronto, New York, Los Angeles, and Silicon Valley.