News & Events
EQ Week: Engage the Positive Power of Emotions
March 10-15, 2014
Free online events and resources on using emotions as a resource for thriving for managers, teachers, coaches, trainers and you!
How do you use EQ to increase performance? Learning? Health? How can we develop this awareness and these skills? How do I handle my own and others’ emotions more productively?
EQ Week includes dozens of webinars & resources delivered to you each day, 100% free. Last year we had over 10,000 signups for the festival!
Over 60 speakers from around the globe including:
- GGSC Education Director Vicki Zakrzewski: What research tell us about teaching positive skills & emotions
- Dan Siegel: Brainstorm, insights into adolescents from neuroscience
- Richard Boyatzis: Coaching leaders
- Mary Helen Immordino Yang: Neuroscience for education
- Massimiliano Ghini & Joshua Freedman: Breaking Research on EQ in the world today
- Ayman Sawaf: Putting emotion on the balance sheet
For more information, visit the website here