News & Events
Compassion Week 2014
November 10-16, 2014
Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
A week of events focused on compassion and science, presented by the Center for Compassion and Altruism Research and Education (CCARE), the Tenzin Gyatso Institute, and the Charter for Compassion.
The week includes:
- The second Science of Compassion Conference Nov. 10-11, featuring Google’s Chade-Meng Tang (Meng), CCARE director James R. Doty, GGSC Science Director Emiliana Simon-Thomas, and more
- The inaugural Compassion and Healthcare Conference Nov. 12 featuring Dacher Keltner, Robin Youngson of Hearts in Healthcare, and more
- The third Empathy and Compassion in Society Conference Nov. 15, featuring Dr. Daniel Siegel, Eve Ekman, actor Michael Imperioli, and more
- A Charter for Compassion Day
- A Living Compassionately retreat at Stanford University
(All events at the Fort Mason Center in San Francisco unless otherwise noted.)
CEUs available. See site for more info.