News & Events
CFP: Exploring Awe and Wonder
Friday September 6, 2013
University of Central Florida
An event that explores the science and phenomenology of awe and wonder.
Note: This is not a Greater Good Science Center event.
Join researchers in psychology, emotion theory, neuroscience, philosophy, art history, religious studies, and other relevant fields for an interdisciplinary study of awe and wonder.
Speakers will include:
- Jesse Prinz (Philosophy, CUNY Graduate)
- Michelle Shiota (Psychology, Arizona State University)
- Jonathan Cole (Neuroscience, Bournemouth University)
- Joerg Trempler (Art History, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität and the Yale Center for British Art)
- Jeff Williams (NASA, Astronaut)
For more information and to submit abstracts and proposals, visit http://philevents.org/event/show/10052.